"Harry Potter and The Cursed Child"

Number: 1
Title of book: Harry Potter and The Cursed Child 
  Authors: J.K.Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
Part: 8th
Series: Harry Potter
Number of pages: 330
The date of polish edition: 22 November 2016
  Type: Harry Potter. Everybody knows what is it about...
Grade: 7,5/10

After a very long time I'm returning with my first review. Firstly, I still want to apologize you for every mistake, that I will do. I know I need some time to exercise writing reviews in English, but I hope my skills will grow up quickly.

If you still don't know, “Harry Potter and The Cursed Child” is 8th part of the Harry's life. This time, we can see him in a bit different way, 'cause now he has got a child and that child is the main character in the book. Albus go to Hogwart, but he doesn't think he will like the school. He really want to find new friends, so he meets Scorpius – the son of Draco Malfoy… or (as the legends say) of Voldemort. The boys start talking and they become friends… But this is only the beginning of our story…



I'm not the best fan of Harry Potter's stories. I know what it is about, I watched films and maybe I read the books one time. It's all of my relationship with Harry Potter. We not really like each other, but I wanted to try with the last book. Fortunately my father gave me the specimen with words: 'You need to write the review in English'. And here I am.

I think this was the good book. The authors dispelled all my doubts. If you think that something in Harry Potter's book could go different way, you need to read that book. I think that book in small way laugh at the writers of fan fiction. I didn't see only the Darmione ship, but who knows, maybe one day we will see the Harry Potter part 9…

The best thing in that book is the power of friendship. I think that is what authors wanted to shout about, when they were writing. Scorpius is very good character. He's kind, nice, intelligent… Albus is quite different, he wants to be a leader, he is more clever… I think he want to be the hero of the book, but when the Scorpius wants to say something Albus listens to him. They're very good example of friends.


All in all, I liked that book. Maybe it's not the best proposal to my shelf of the favorite books, but it's still a good book. Maybe somebody could fall in love in it. Probably someone will hate that books, because of the dreams, what he made before reading it. But I liked it. Really.  







Comments

Popular Posts